thanks to our traveling medical professionals
Compassion. Expertise. Trust.
Nurses exemplify these attributes, and Extended Stay America is proud to honor our nation’s largest healthcare profession during National Nurses Week.
National Nurses Week begins May 6 with National Nurses Day, and ends May 12, the birthday of the founder of modern nursing, Florence Nightingale. Extended Stay America sincerely thanks the nearly 4 million registered nurses nationwide for their selfless dedication, especially during challenging times. We are honored to frequently host nurses, doctors and other medical professionals as guests at our many properties close to hospitals, clinics, surgeries and medical offices.
Extended Stay America provides affordable, safe and comfortable temporary housing for nurses who must travel. We thank our nurses and all heroes who risk their wellbeing to preserve ours. We’ll take care of you while you take care of others.
Our Hotel Services
- Full Kitchens in every room. All of our spacious suites include a full kitchen, including microwave, coffee maker and pots, pans, dishes and utensils available upon request.
- Faster free wi-fi. We’ve made our free wi-fi faster, making it easier to relax, work, and stay in touch.
- Guest Laundry. Stay fresh with guest laundry facilities at every hotel.
- Pet-friendly rooms available. Get daily greetings from your best friend. Take your dog or cat with you as you travel.
- All utilities included. Free cable with premium channels, electric, water, internet.
- There’s no contract to sign. And there are also no minimum stay requirements.
Health & Safety
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures. We’ve implemented enhanced cleaning procedures based on guidance from national and local public health authorities. Additionally, we’ve increased the cleaning frequency of all public spaces in our hotels, paying special attention to high-touch surfaces. We continue to monitor and respond to health guidance updates.
- Limited Common Area Gathering. We have temporarily closed our hotel fitness centers and pools to ensure the safety of our guests. Our grab-and-go breakfast offering has been temporarily discontinued in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Flexible Room Cleaning Options. Guests can choose daily, weekly, and bi-weekly cleaning services or opt out of housekeeping services completely during this time. Linen exchange at the front desk is always available.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
If you must be away from home during this time, the last thing you want to be uncertain about is where you stay.
We know you may not have a choice. You may have to travel for work. You may have to stay somewhere while helping with the medical crisis. You may need a safer, cleaner place to maintain proper social distancing. That’s why Extended Stay America is here for you with:
feel at home with
spacious suites &
fully equipped kitchens
faster, free wi-fi
for our guests
in common areas
Our hotel associates are working tirelessly to keep our 600+ hotel doors open so essential travelers and those who need a home-away-from-home can find some comfort in this uncertain time.
To them we say: “thank you”!