FedRooms® is the official government-wide lodging program negotiating hotel rates on behalf of the federal government in markets where travelers need to stay.
The FedRooms Rate® is currently available at 2,160 U.S. properties and 316 properties within International markets. This program is intended for ALL U.S. federal government and military personnel traveling on official business. Lodging options are also available for leisure, state, groups & meetings and contractors.
The FedRooms Rate is negotiated with hotel properties and guarantees:
- Rates at or below per diem
- Competitive with GOV and other unrestrictive published rates
- Cancellation policy of 4 p.m. or later day of arrival for U.S. hotels; 24 hours (or less) international
- NO early departure fees
- FEMA certified within U.S. and U.S. territory
- NO minimum stay requirements
- NO additional fees (i.e. resort fees, booking fees, etc.)
Travelers can book FedRooms Rates through various booking channels including:
- FedRooms.com (FREE to use!)
- ETS (E2, GovTrip, FedTraveler.com)
- Defense Travel System (DTS)
- TMCs/CTOs (Ask for the FedRooms Rate)
*Travelers should always book according to their agency's policy.