Extended Stay America accessible hotels
Extended Stay America provides accessibility features for our guests with disabilities. Accessible features available include but are not limited to:
- Access from site arrival points to the hotel entrance, including pedestrian paths to travel and curb cuts where needed.
- Accessible parking for vans and standard automobiles, including proper striping and signage
- Accessible access aisles.
- An accessible entrance with sufficient door width and level landings.
- An accessible registration counter.
- Accessible guest rooms.
- Accessible guest room bathrooms, with features for use by individuals with disabilities, including grab bars, accessible toilets, roll-in or tub showers, accessible controls, and other features.
- Auxiliary aids and services.
- If applicable, accessible pool lift.
Guests who have mobility disabilities may request bed frame removal to lower the surface of the bed. A guest with a mobility disability should provide the request for bed frame removal no later than forty-eight (48) hours in advance of check-in. If a guest with a mobility disability does not provide forty-eight (48) hours’ advanced notice for bed frame removal accommodation, then the guest’s request for bed frame removal shall be accommodated within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt of request by hotel management. If the forty-eight (48) hour period falls on a holiday or weekend, hotel staff will accommodate the request within seventy-two (72) hours.
Extended Stay America continues to enhance accessibility for guests with disabilities. For any individual needs that you might have, please call the following toll free number or contact the specific hotel at which you plan to stay: 1-800-804-3724.