best rate guarantee faq
What are the requirements for processing a claim for this guarantee?
- View our the Terms & Conditions for our Best Rate Guarantee.
- You must submit your claim within 24 hours after you book.
- The competing booking engine rate must be for the same hotel, dates, number of night(s), room type, and the number of guests and must be publicly available and bookable.
How do I contact if I am able to find a lower rate?
- You may contact us via our online claim form 24 hours a day, or via our toll-free Lowest Internet Price Guarantee line at 1-800-355-4535
(Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm Eastern Time).
Is the Best Rate Guarantee applicable to any rate booked on the Extended Stay America Website?
- The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to special negotiated rates or membership rates including corporate discount rates, group rates, any rates that require membership in a club, i.e. AAA, Seniors, etc., or any rates not intended for the general public.
If I found a lower rate on an auction site, is that rate eligible for the Best Rate?
- We do not offer our Best Rate guarantee for auction sites that publish rates without disclosing the name of the hotel until after you book.
I found a lower price when I booked an entire trip though a website that sells vacation packages. Will the hotel rate be eligible for this guarantee?
- Because the hotel rates are bundled with rates associated with the entire vacation package, possibly including air, car, entertainment, etc., the hotel rate is not eligible for this guarantee.
I have additional questions about this guarantee. How do I get them answered?