Traveling for business, especially for long periods of time, is tiresome and inconvenient. When the day is done, you deserve to kick your feet up and relax. That’s why Extended Stay Hotels(sm) offers its business travelers comfortable suites with convenient features, like well-equipped kitchens, WiFi Internet access, a personal workstation, unlimited local phone use with personalized voice mail, and cable TV. In addition, every Extended Stay Hotels location has an on-premise 24 hour laundry facility, and several hotels even have fitness centers, pools, and hot tubs. To see a full list of amenities, click here.
Extended Stay Hotels – Good for business and for the business traveler
Extended Stay Hotels are convenient, cost-effective, and keep business travelers happy and productive with features like these:
- Great Locations - Nearly 700 locations in all major metro areas across the U.S. and in Canada
- Value Pricing– Be a hero to the boss with cost-effective daily, weekly and extended stay rates
- No Hassle Direct Billing – Join our centralized network and direct bill your room at any of our hotels nationwide
- On-site laundry facilities - Essential for long-term travel
- Kitchens in every suite – Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave oven, stovetop, toaster, coffee maker, cooking utensils, dishes, and cutlery, our suites allow you to cook and eat on your own time.
- Housekeeping - Designed to fit your schedule, housekeeping service is included once per week (click here to read more).
The average hotel room isn’t designed to provide business travelers the flexibility, space, and comfort they need. But Extended Stay Hotels sets a new standard for cost-effective business travel and practical corporate housing, with its comfortable and highly functional suites.
Whether you need to book one room for one night, or need to find a corporate solution for all of your company’s travelers, Extended Stay Hotels will deliver exceptional value, great locations, and a comfortable, productive environment.